Blog Archive

What is My RAM : RAM Size and Type of RAM

What is My RAM Size
What is My RAM Size

What is My RAM Size: You can find out how much of RAM (Random Access Memory) is installed in your computer from Windows System Properties. Hold down Windows key and Pause/Break key (Win Key + Pause/Break Key ) at the same time to open the System Properties with the memory size of your RAM.  This keyboard shortcut works on Windows XP , Vista and Windows 7.

What is My RAM Type
What is My RAM Type

What is My RAM Type: You need to download a small application called CPU-Z to know your RAM in detail. CPU-Z will show your RAM type (DDR or SD RAM), memory size, channels (triple channel or dual channel), frequency rates and more. CPU-Z is a all in one tool to know your PC hardware in detail.

Detect the Type of RAM in Your Computer
Free Windows Driver Backup Software
How Fast is Your System?
PC SysInfo Screensaver
System Explorer