Blog Archive

Color My Photos for iPhone iPod Touch Camera

Color My Photos for iPhone, iPod Touch

Color My Photos for iPhone, iPod Touch File Size: 3.9 MB
Download Limited time free Color My Photos
Color My Photos Website

Color My Photos for iPhone, iPod Touch
With Color My Photos creating stunning photo splash and saturation effects should be easy, smooth and fun. Color My Photos has got a nice looking and easy-to-use multi-touch interface to create amazing, movie style photos. Available brushes let you color with different saturations to perfectly match the style you want. All you need is a color photo and some creativity.

Color My Photos for iPhone, iPod Touch Feature overview:
- 4 Brushes with different sizes (Paintbrush, Marker, Spray, Eraser) 
- Import from Camera / Camera Roll
- Export to Camera Roll, Clipboard, Mail, Facebook and Twitter